CONTINUOUS INK SYSTEM - Means you should never "run out" of ink.
(1) The specially designed CIS cartridges have a unique custom designed microchip that always reads 100 percent full.
(2) No wasted ink - when using normal cartridges there is always ink left in the cartridge when it reads 'empty' unlike these CIS, Epson inkjet refills, which always read "Full".
(3) Protect the environment, save money. Say goodbye to buying expensive ink cartridges - this will result in fantastic savings (over £1 on every A3 print!).
(4) Stable quality - The sealed system uses no sponge cartridges and ensures maximum ink flow in the course of printing.
(5) Simply installation, convenient to use.Easy to fit on to your printer - the system comes with step by step instructions (installation takes 25-30 minutes on average).
(6) suitable for use for All-In-One printers
(7) Once installed you won't have to remove the cartridges from the printer. This assures easy, trouble free operation with less maintenance required.
(8) Once installed the cost of "fuelling" your printer is dramatically reduced as you simply purchase bottles of ink